- You must be eighteen years of age or older to register as a user of this website or to make a purchase from this website. We reserve the right to take legal action or seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an order to be placed, for any loss or damage we may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor.
- You must provide your name, address, telephone number, and a valid email address to use our website. This information is needed to correspond with you and provide you with the goods you have ordered. You must keep this information up to date and accurate. You represent that the username and password you have provided are yours to use and do not interfere with the rights of any third party.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are responsible for any activity on your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account without notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, if you have breached or we suspect you have breached our terms and conditions.
- When you place an order on our website, you will receive confirmation by email of receipt of your order. This is not an acceptance of your order as unfortunately we can not guarantee availability of goods advertised on our website. Your order is accepted when we confirm by email that your order has been dispatched.
- All prices shown on our website are in Euro and include Value Added Tax. From time to time, prices may differ from that displayed on our website. If this happens we will not dispatch your order until we have advised you and you have agreed to make the purchase at the new price.
- Your order must be paid for in full, including any delivery or related charges before your order will be dispatched.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse your order, even after receipt of an order confirmation, for any reason whatsoever, including an error in the advertised price or description of the goods, or any other error in relation to the goods.
- If we reject your order we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange a full refund of any payment that you have made.
- Once an order has been accepted by us, no cancellation of that order is valid unless you receive an email permitting that cancellation.
- We may make changes to our terms and conditions at any time without notice. The terms that apply to you are those posted on our website the day you place your order.
- We may make changes to our website and its content at any time without notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of:
- Errors or inaccuracies on our website,
- You acting or failing to act on any information contained on our website
- Personal injury of any kind resulting from your access or use of our website
- Any bugs, viruses Trojan horses or other communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party.
- The quality of fitness for purpose of any linked sites
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website.
3. We do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the goods on our website as to the appropriateness of the goods for your purpose.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages or loss of any kind suffered by a user where a credit/debit card or Paypal account or other payment method is used fraudulently or in an unauthorised manner.
- All content of our website are the copyright of John Swan Diamond Studio. and/or its suppliers.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or reproduce any content of our website in whole or in part.
- You may not use our name, logos or trademarks.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic Of Ireland. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging with us in good faith in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force.
The failure by John Swan Diamond Stuiod to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Should you wish to make a complaint please contact our Customer Service Manager by contacting us here.